April 2003 - Announcements Page
- Craftable Throwing Spikes introduced.
- The range penalty for missile weapons have been tweaked. See the Letter to the Players for more details.
- You can now upgrade Greater Shadow Armor using shards dropped by high level crystals.
User Interface Updates
The Portal Recall spell and many weapons receive new icons.
- Tumerok Banners Quest
- Falcon Clan Training Camp
- Serpent Clan Training Camp
- Shreth Clan Training Camp
- Reedshark Clan Training Camp
- Gromnie Clan Training Camp
- Mask Clan Training Camp
- Ulgrim's Island
- Recall Aphus Lassel - Now takes you directly to the island.
- Ulgrim's Recall - Now portals you to Ulgrim's Island.
- Virindi Paradox
- Virindi Paradox name has now been corrected (was incorrectly named as Virindi Profatrix)
- Town Crier
- Town Crier tells you, "Why did the Siraluun cross the road? To eat my sister."
- Town Crier tells you, "How many drudges does it take to light a candle? Six. One to hold the candle, one to strike the flint and four to rob a passerby of the flint and the candle."
- Town Crier tells you, "Renegade Tumeroks are marching on Dryreach! Queen Elysa is looking for brave adventurers to investigate!"
- Town Crier tells you, "A Siraluun walks into a tavern. The barkeep tells him "We do not serve Siraluuns here!""
- Town Crier tells you, "The Siraluun says, "That is quite alright, I just want a drink.""
- Town Crier tells you, "The other day I saw a shady-looking man, all in green armor, hanging out by the bowyer's shop. He winked when he saw me, and then he just... disappeared. I mean, I guess he could have slipped around the corner of the building, but..."
- Town Crier tells you, "An olthoi walked into a tavern. The barkeep told him "We do not serve your kind here." The olthoi immediately raised his claws and disembowled the barkeep. Then he drank from the tapped keg."
- Town Crier tells you, "What, you think I am telling a funny tale? This is a news item."
- Town Crier tells you, "Can Shadowhunter armor be improved now? Only the Shadowhunter Armor owners know..."
- Town Crier tells you, "Say, if you are skilled in fletching you may be able to use a shield with your thrown weapon."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant says, "Wipe your feet! Cleaning house takes time away from my life's endeavor."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant says, "You know this isn't some vacation hotspot. This is my home!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant says, "Nothing you see here is for sale! Not even for...""
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant says, "How much do you have anyway?""
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant says, "Ahem, I like my privacy when I can get it! Rotten tourists."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant says, "Aw! None Left!"