|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Aerbax's Prodigal Tumerok|
|Starts With:||Nomea ibn Makar|
|Starts At:||74.3S, 19.1E in Qalaba'r|
Walkthrough & Notes
- After speaking with Nomea ibn Makar, head to Ayan Baqur and run north to the Lonely Fortress at 56.7S, 88.5W.
- Warning: The portal to the lonely fortress is surrounded by Virindi Executors, Virindi Profatrix and Paroxysm Shadows. Get in the bunker fast or you risk being pinned down by all the creatures.
- Once inside, you face some narrow tunnels full of the same monsters and a few hollows as well, stay right until you reach an acid pit you must jump across.
- The next part of the dungeon is full of small iron golems called Rheaga's Companions. Continue up to the top where you will find Hea Rheaga, speak to him and choose either to kill him or spare him.
- Optional: Before you leave you may also read Rheaga's Journal on the floor in a little room near Rheaga. It is only lore and must be read in the dungeon because it can't be picked up.
- Once you're finished, head back to Qalaba'r and give the Letter or Head to Nomea.
- Note: Once you get one of the titles you cannot get the other title on a future run.
Dungeons & Maps
|Lonely Fortress||56.7S, 88.5W||Map Lonely Fortress.gif||--|
|Give Letter to Nomea to Nomea ibn Makar|
|Experience:||30,000,000 (??% up to level ??)|
|Titles:||Friend of Rheaga|
|Give Head of Rheaga to Nomea ibn Makar|
|Experience:||20,000,000 (??% up to level ??)|
|Titles:||Slayer of Rheaga|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Nomea ibn Makar tells you, "Ah, you may be suitable for the task I have at hand. We've received reports that the Virindi renegade Aerbax has endowed a Hea Tumerok with increased intelligence and magical power. You can only imagine what danger this creature would pose if it came to unite the Tumeroks, the way Aerbax's other experiments have tried, yes?"
- Nomea ibn Makar tells you, "Please venture to the Lonely Fortress on the western edge of Dereth, north of Ayan Baqur, and see to it that this Tumerok poses us no threat."
- Hea Rheaga
- Hea Rheaga tells you, "Greetings, human. Have you come to slay me? I have divined, through my vast intelligence and penetrating senses, that a human named Nomea in your shantytown of Qalaba'r wishes me dead. Simply because I am a failed experiment of the meddler Aerbax. I can assure you that I pose no threat."
- Hea Rheaga tells you, "I have no desire to meet, let alone unite or enslave, my brethren. Nor do I care to wage any kind of war, by arms, sorcery, or guile, against humankind. I have studied enough to know that no good can come of treating with your people."
- Hea Rheaga tells you, "If you would slay me, be done with it now. I can assure you, death neither fascinates nor terrifies me. I am not particularly attached to the life I have been given."
- Hea Rheaga tells you, "If you would spare me, merely pick up the note you see before me, and deliver it to Nomea. I am convinced it will convince Nomea of my benign intent."
- Hea Rheaga tells you, "Be warned, I will fight back if attacked. I am not completely apathetic, after all. I do possess some survival instinct."
- Hea Rheaga says, "Is there anyone at all like me? Anyone as unfortunate as me?"
- Killing Hea Rheaga
- Hea Rheaga says, "Oh dear... It looks like death is just as boring as the rest of this uninspiring existence..."
- Giving "Letter to Nomea" to Nomea ibn Makar
- You give Nomea ibn Makar Letter to Nomea.
- Nomea ibn Makar tells you, "A very interesting note you've given me here. I suppose this is enough to confirm that this Rheaga has no interest in uniting his kin for a war against us. I thank you for your service."
- You've earned 30,000,000 experience.
- Nomea ibn Makar has granted you the title "Friend of Rheaga"
- Giving Head of Rheaga to Nomea ibn Makar
- You give Nomea ibn Makar Head of Rheaga.
- Nomea ibn Makar tells you, "Funny, the beast doesn't look any smarter than any of the other Tumeroks. Good job, bringing that dangerous creature down. Oh, he may have protested his innocence, but all of these things that Aerbax twisted... Well, they can't help eventually turning to his will, can they?"
- You've earned 20,000,000 experience.
- Nomea ibn Makar has granted you the title "Slayer of Rheaga"