The Hea Tumerok town of Ahurenga is located to the southwest at 47.0N, 90.2W.
The Ahurenga Plains are inhabited by creatures aimed at those of levels 40-60.
- A portal to the north edge of the plains can be found next to Redspire at 40.8N, 83.3W.
- There is also a Ahurenga Portal Gem that drops you at the town.
- Canescent Mattekar Robe Quest
- Ebon Gromnie Kill Task
- Hea Bone and Hide Shirt Quest
- Hunt for Hea Tuperea
- Putiputipuh's Onga
See Ahurenga for a list of town NPCs.
|Tekapuapuh||46.4N, 91.5W||Quest||Putiputipuh's Onga|
- 43.6N, 85.4W - Bachus Flufens' Cottage
- 40.6N, 83.1W - Redspire
|Hagra's Holdfast||48.2N, 88.5W||--||0039||Hea Bone and Hide Shirt Quest|
|Secret Putiputi Place||46.3N, 82.1W||--||5774||Putiputipuh's Onga|
Note: Most landscape creatures have a spawn map on the creature's article page.