Related topics: Seasonal Quests
|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Assault on Frost Haven|
|Starts At:||Frost Haven|
|Route:||Qalaba'r to Qalabar Oasis Settlement to 68.4S, 25.4E|
Walkthrough & Notes
- Defeat the Abominable Snowman that is currently attacking the town and loot a from its corpse.
- Shortly after defeating the Abominable Snowman, Scold will appear.
- Attack and defeat Scold. He will break into Scold Chunks and then Scold Lumps as you work to beat him.
- Loot a from the Scold Lump's body.
- Use the Hot Coal on the Frozen Present to reveal a .
Dungeons & Maps
No quest dungeons.
1 random reward from Present:
Click image for full size version.
- The Mayor tells you, "Hello there, hello there!"
- The Mayor tells you, "I'm Mayor of Frost Haven. Welcome to our humble little town."
- The Mayor tells you, "Normally it isn't this quiet, but we've been having a bit of a problem."
- The Mayor tells you, "Have you seen that mountain peak to the North? That's Mount Ingot, a homicidal Magma Golem named Scold lives up there. Every few weeks he emerges from his cave and marches down the mountain to stomp all over our town. Oh the snomanity, oh, it's awful!"
- The Mayor tells you, "On top of all that, there's an Abominable Snowman tromping around the mountains and he doesn't like us non-abominable types."
- The Mayor tells you, "Oh! You have to help us. He must be stopped. If you don't help us I'm afraid we may be doomed. Doomed! Doomed!"
- The Mayor tells you, "Umm, I'm sure I could dip into the slush fund for a reward if you stop him."
- Sam screams, Defend the town!!!
- Sam tells you, "Why does everyone keep attacking us? We are a peaceful race. All we want is to live in pea..."
- Sam tells you, "Don't worry about me! I'll be fine. Go on without me... defend the town... I..I'm counting on you!"