|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Bandits of the Creepy Chambers|
|Starts With:||Optional: Xanda Har|
|Starts At:||Optional: 61.8S, 51.3W in Wai Jhou|
Walkthrough & Notes
- Travel to the Creepy Chambers located at 80.0S 60.0W. The portal can be tied and summoned.
- From drop, go north and take second hallway on the right. Go south a long ways until you come to a ramp leading north that goes down into a large room. Stick left and you will come to a large room with a lever in the middle that opens a door in a side area on the north side. From there there's only one way to go.
- Near the exit portal is an on the floor. There are five chests (one in each of the large rooms), but only the one in the western, octagonal room contains the Spinning Staff of Death. The correct chest has the description "Quiet waterside contemplation, mother and pup together...".
- Optional: Give the unwanted staff to Xanda Har for an experience reward instead.
Dungeons & Maps
|Creepy Chambers||80.0S 60.0W||--||004A|
|Give unwanted Spinning Staff of Death to Xanda Har.|
|Experience:||3,500,000 (5% up to level 101)|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Xanda Har tells you, "Hello! Say, I don't suppose you could help me out with a small favor? I've heard that there's this group of bandits out in the wilderness, a bit south of the Obsidian Rim. Rumor has it that they're stockpiling treasure and ... well, doing something strange with creatures. Either breeding them or worshipping them -- no one is quite sure which."
- Xanda Har tells you, "But it's the treasure that I'm interested in! And my curiosity is just killing me! I even heard that they might have some sort of super weapon!"
- Xanda Har tells you, "Will you go and see what you can find out for me? I think their lair is called the Creepy Chambers. The barkeeper here sells a rumor with better directions than I can give you. And if you can find that super-weapon, bring it back to me! I'll reward you!"
- Handing in Spinning Staff of Death
- You give Xanda Har Spinning Staff of Death.
- Xanda Har tells you, "What's this? You found this in the Creepy Chambers, eh? Wait ... *this* is the bandit's super-weapon? Well shoot! No, no, it's fine... it's just -- I'm not a staff warrior. I was hoping for a sword."
- Xandar Har tells you, "Well, I did say I'd reward you. Thanks anyway, I guess."
- You've earned 3,500,000 experience.