|Walk Through ___ Items ___ XP ___ Lore & Dialog ___|
Display your jumping prowess by travelling from platform to platform in search of the elusive Bound Wisp!
- You will need a resonably high jump skill to complete this quest. 325-330 minimum, but 400+ suggested.
- From the Crystalline Crag portal drop, run to 15.8S, 61.9W where the floating platforms start. You will probably have to outrun some Wisps on the way. Do not inadvertantly click on any of the small crystals along the way - they summon 4 Wisps!
- Jump from one floating platform to the next until you reach the Bound Wisp. Most jumps are shift jumps (see Jumping Tips below).
- Warning: Only the parts of platforms that fade in and out are solid. The parts that never fade are ethereal and you will fall through them.
- Optional: The first Marker Crystal for the Marker Crystals quest is along the way to the Bound Wisp if you haven't used it before.
- Talk to the Bound Wisp to receive the reward. It will portal you to the Resonant Portal drop on the Crag after it gives you the reward.
- Note: If your timer is not up yet the Bound Wisp will not portal you away.
- You probably won't die if you fall (but no guarantees).
- Most jumps are shift-jumps.
- If you are too close to a large platform when jumping up to it (like at the beginning) you will bounce off and probably fall.
- Some shift-jumps to small platforms may be at 2/3rds power depending on your jump skill. You will have to practice, so expect to fall at least a couple of times.
- The jump from one large platform to another large one (far down below) is a full power long jump.
- The jump up to the hilltop with the Marker Crystal on it is a long jump (not a shift-jump). Stand back a bit from the edge if you are worried about overshooting it.
- The jump from the Marker Crystal hilltop to the next large platform can be made directly. When facing the target platform, stand against the left edge of the hilltop about 1/3rd of the way down from the top (behind you). Full power long-jump should get you on to the platform (depending on your jump skill).
- When jumping to the Bound Wisp use a full power long jump.
|Task Required||Max Experience||Percentage & Level Cap|
|Speak to the Bound Wisp||10,000,000xp||
35% up to level 80
|See Level Costs for per level information.|
Lore & Dialog
You have reached the bound wisp!
Bound Wisp gives you Adventurer's Token.
You've earned 10,000,000 experience.
Bound Wisp teleports you with Crystalline Portal.