May 2010 - Announcements Page
Turbine Announcements Edit
Click image for full size version.
- None this patch.
Release Notes Edit
Dereth Wedding Developer Diary Edit
Town Crier Rumors Edit
Patch Size: 5,284k (Client: 4,524k)
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you seen those new Tailors? Finally, people can look like they got armor collections other than that squalid armor from the Halateans."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard rumors that the wedding ceremony has an interesting guest list."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've seen many people sporting all new looks. I guess a Barber finally set up shop somewhere."
- Town Crier tells you, "Lugian ore supplies are at an all time high. It would seem they found a rich new mine somewhere!"
- Town Crier tells you, "The wedding is on! Not sure when the ceremony is though. Did I miss it?"
- Town Crier tells you, "A group of professional Barbers have set up shop in Dereth, and will help people update their look for a fee."
- Town Crier tells you, "News! The wedding of New Aluvia's Prince Borelean Strathelar to the Sho maiden Hoshino Kei is formally announced! The ceremony will be followed up by a reception on the grounds by the town of Yanshi, including a receiving line, games and free cake!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Royal Guard activity has continued to increase near the Wedding Pavillion. I wonder if something has gone wrong again..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Don't tell anyone but I've been supplying alcohol to miners."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I heard the wedding is finally on, so I wandered by the Pavillion, and found this poor, neglected wet bar, all alone. So, I did what any caring, compassionate, forthright man would do, and I packed it all up and took it home."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Poor little thing seems much happier now."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I went for a walk along the shore recently."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Generally these things turn out bad for me and I lose a scroll."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "This time I found what appears to be the den of a giant sand creature."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "So I stepped inside to destroy this creature in the name of all that is frothy!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Well, long story short. It's ANOTHER Lugian mine."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "These guys should get a job, a respectable one, like mine."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "This thought keeps entering my head... it's in the same place that's a different place."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I wonder what that means..."
Live Events Edit
- Wedding Invitations - including dates and times for each world - posted on Turbine Site
- Wedding of Borelean and Hoshino
Updated Quests Edit
- Ayaname Chiyoko
- Lugian Miner - Inside burrow on beach at 89.7S, 76.1W.
- Mine Chamberlain - Inside the Withered Atoll Lugian Mine
- Mine Foreman - Inside the Withered Atoll Lugian Mine
- Wedding NPCs
- Game Coordinator - 12.2S 41.7E near Yanshi
- Hoshino Kiri
- Umbral Guard
- Royal Guard (Gear Knight)
- Asheron (Wedding)
- Atamarr (Wedding)
- Aun Hareltah (Wedding)
- Elysa Strathelar (Wedding)
- Isin Dule (Wedding)
- Lord Kresovus (Wedding)
- Hoshino Kei (Unwed)
- Prince Borelean Strathelar (Unwed)
- Hoshino Kei (Wed)
- Prince Borelean Strathelar (Wed)
- Ancient Lugian Fortress - 99.1S 87.4W a previously sunken Lugian City off the southeast coast of Singularity Caul, surrounded by rushing waterfalls as it rises to the sea's surface. Has a Lugian style lifestone and a new two handed weapon, the Well-Balanced Lugian Greataxe.
- Withered Atoll Lugian Mine - 89.7S, 76.1W near the Withered Atoll (run from Candeth Keep if you don't have tie to one of the withered dungeons).
Updated Locations Edit
- Yanshi, Wedding Chapel - Several floating platforms and tents added to the Wedding Pavillion area at 12.8S 41.7E. Also a castle/fort is under construction nearby at 12.1S 41.8E.
|First Enchanted Candle||Second Enchanted Candle||Third Enchanted Candle||Wedding Fireworks Launcher|
|Wedding Gift Box||Rock Pile||Egg (Blue)||Royal Bouquet|
|Royal Wedding Cake||Slice of Royal Wedding Cake||Top Hat||Elysa's Longbow|
|Chunky Ore Collection|
|Ore Deposit||Chunk of Ore|
|Well-Balanced Lugian Greataxe Quest|
|Well-Balanced Lugian Greataxe|
|Haebrean Armor (New Loot Armor Type, found in Tier VI-VII Loot)|
|Haebrean Helm||Haebrean Breastplate||Haebrean Pauldrons|
|Haebrean Vambraces||Haebrean Gauntlets||Haebrean Girth|
|Haebrean Tassets||Haebrean Greaves||Haebrean Boots|
|Dyed Haebrean Armor|
Updated Items Edit
- Mana Forge Armor Chest - Profile changed, now usually drops 1 spell component, 4 pieces of armor, and 1 weapon with no spells (sometimes drops an aetheria in place of the weapon).
- Mana Forge Weapon Chest - Profile changed, now usually drops 1 spell component, 4 spelled weapons, and 1 weapon with no spells (sometimes drops an aetheria in place of the no spell weapon).
- Aetheria (Blue) - now casts Sigil of Fury (Endurance) - 1 point of endurance per level:
- Aetheria cast Sigil of Fury I (Critical Damage) on you
- Aetheria cast Sigil of Fury I (Endurance) on you
- Aetheria XP is now formatted with commas
- Attuned Essence Gem - New description
- No new titles available in this patch.
Click image for full size.
- Greyed out armor graphics / brown hair&light brown skin bug when minimizing the client - persists
- still no major mana stones or treated healing kits in loot of creatures which dropped them before last patch (tier V-VII loot?)
- Barbers - Interface still does not show current features of character (See Shedding_Skin#Known_Issues)
- Top Hat claims to be Dyeable, but isn't.
- The icon for Top Hat looks like a circlet, not a hat.
- All tailored items lose their name in the description section of the ID panel. For example "Utterly flawless Silver , set with 3 Diamonds" where "Silver Haebraen Gauntlets" is missing.
- Ore Deposit - Use a lugian pick axe to break up this deposite [sic] of ore.
- Royal Bouquet - A magical bouquet of flowers which casts it's [sic] beneficial magic on others.