|Description||Lets you make and modify foodstuffs.|
|Formula||(Coordination + Focus) / 3|
|Cost to Train||4|
|Cost to Specialize||4|
|Buffs||Cooking Mastery (Spell), Coordination (Spell), Focus (Spell)|
|Debuffs||Cooking Ineptitude (Spell), Clumsiness (Spell), Bafflement (Spell)|
Cooking allows you to create a variety of foods which restore Stamina, and to apply special alchemy oils to certain foods to enhance their restorative properties and grant them the ability to restore Health and Mana.
- Cooking was often updated with new recipes in the earlier years of the game. This includes:
- In Twilight's Gleaming, Dyeing was introduced, a process that requires Alchemy in combination with Cooking.
- In That Which Is Ours, Cooking was updated with the ability to cook Stamina Rations.
- In On Bended Knee, Health and Mana Rations could now be made.
- In Throne of Destiny, Cooking was updated with the ability to brew Beers, some of which have high stamina restoration and others which cast spells to increase your primary Attributes.
- In Bridging the Vast Divide, Cooking was updated with the ability to cook Tiriun Mushroom Food, which has higher restorative properties than rations.
|Magic Skills||Arcane Lore, Creature Enchantment, Item Enchantment, Life Magic, Mana Conversion, Void Magic, War Magic|
|Combat Skills||Finesse Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Missile Weapons, Two Handed Combat, Summoning|
|Secondary Combat Skills||Dual Wield, Dirty Fighting, Recklessness, Sneak Attack|
|Defense Skills||Magic Defense, Melee Defense, Missile Defense, Shield|
|Crafting Skills||Alchemy, Armor Tinkering, Cooking, Fletching, Item Tinkering, Lockpick, Magic Item Tinkering, Salvaging, Weapon Tinkering|
|Misc Skills||Assess Creature, Assess Person, Deception, Healing, Leadership, Loyalty, Jump, Run|