The Town Council has put together this list of drudges who have caused us losses again and again. You must reduce their numberes [sic]. Return to me when you finish any of these tasks.
100 Drudge Lurkers
100 Drudge Stalkers
50 Drudge Raveners
40 Altered Drudges
40 Augmented Drudges
- Obtained by speaking to Jarvis Hammerstone:
- Jarvis Hammerstone tells you, "The Drudge raids have lessened since you brave souls have started defending the town."
- Jarvis lowers his voice to a whisper.
- Jarvis Hammerstone tells you, "I don't know what good the Royal Guard are, just standing around and making plans! They say the defense of Cragstone isn't under their charter. Pshaa! They can stuff there rules!"
- Jarvis Hammerstone tells you, "The Healer, Avalenne, says she can see the Drudges building some sort of fortification to the West of town. Looks like they're still following that "Plan" of theirs that we uncovered. After all the trouble they caused recently, I don't relish the idea of having those thieving parasites as neighbors."
- Jarvis Hammerstone tells you, "The Cragstone Elders have charged me with the task of getting rid of the drudges and I will reward you well if you can discover what they're doing in that fort of theirs."
- Jarvis Hammerstone tells you, "In the meantime I need to rid the surrounding area of some of these Drudges. There seem to be more every day. Take this and come back to me when you have completed any of the tasks listed."
- Jarvis Hammerstone gives you Cull the Drudges.
- Typo: numberes should be numbers.