Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Elari Wood Bow|
|Starts At:||Marescent Plateau|
A band of Hea Tumeroks hunts on the Marescent Plateau. Among this party is Hea Temenua, who carries the bow formerly used by the infamous archer, Lilitha. Kill Temenua and obtain the two parts of the bow, which can be recombined.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Find Hea Temenua on the Marescent Plateau. He is a rare spawn and is found with a number of other Hea Tumeroks including Hea Karenua and Hea Kanokeh.
- Kill Temenua and loot the two components of the bow on his corpse: the and the .
- Hea Karenua also drops the and 4 . s
- Combine the Greenwood Haft and the Gromnie Sinew Bowstring to produce the (Bow Skill Check).
- Bow skill of 320 gives a 50/50 chance of success. If it breaks you have to wait three weeks to try again with new parts.
- can be used on the Hea Raiders' Cache found on the plateau at 43.3N, 82.5W.
Dungeons & Maps
No quest dungeons.
Click image for full size version.
No quest dialog.