|Walk Through ___ Maps ___ Items ___ XP ___ Lore & Dialog ___ Notes|
Quest Overview Edit
- This quest allows you to empower the Sword of Lost Light or Sword of Lost Hope that has already been infused with the three volcano infusions. The quest can be repeated to increase the stats further and also add one of three special properties (Skeleton Slayer, Shadow Slayer, or Olthoi Slayer).
Walk Through Edit
- From Dark Isle, enter the Sclavus Tunnels at 92.3N 55.5E.
- Tip: See the Sclavus Tunnels map for more info.
- Hug the wall left until you reach a dead end, where you'll find a Charred Falatacot Journal on the ground.
- Kill the nearby Sclavus Acolyte of T'thuun and loot the Reinforced Door Key from its corpse.
- Turn around and hug the left wall until you reach a large room.
- Continue through this room exiting down a hallway to the northeast.
- Take your first right, then first left, and follow the right wall to the locked door.
- When you reach the locked door, use the Reinforced Door Key and continue to follow the right wall until you reach a ramp down to a small room. Loot the Radiant Mana Infusion from the altar.
- Warning: there is an exposed Ley Line in the right hand corner of room with the altar that does massive typeless damage if you stand in it. Beware!
- Apply the Radiant Mana Infusion to the Sword of Lost Hope to upgrade to an Empowered Sword of Lost Hope or to the Sword of Lost Light to upgrade to an Empowered Sword of Lost Light.
- Warning: You must add the Red Fire Infusion, White Fire Infusion, and Blue Fire Infusion before enhancing the sword. If you do not, you'll not be able to do it afterward.
- You can repeat the quest in 14 days and craft a special infusion to add additional properties and a slayer. Purchase one of three infusions (Inert Shadowfire Infusion, Inert Skeletonbane Infusion, or Inert Olthoibane Infusion) from the special currency vendors. Combine this with your 2nd Radiant Mana Infusion to create an Empowered infusion that is added to the Empowered Sword of Lost Light.
|Sclavus Tunnels||92.3N 55.5E||C4F2.gif||--||--||--|
|Empowered Sword of Lost Light||Empowered Sword of Lost Hope||Olthoibane Sword of Lost Light||Shadowfire Sword of Lost Light|
|Skeletonbane Sword of Lost Light|
Experience Rewards Edit
|Task Required||Max Experience||Percentage & Level Cap|
|Give the Radiant Mana Infusion to Lilly of Glenden Wood||105,999,994xp||
|See Level Costs for per level information.|
Lore & Dialog Edit
Town Crier tells you, "Scouts have reported an interesting new substance found in the tunnels beneath the new Sclavus settlement in the Dark Isle. They say it has properties similar to those old Volcano Infusions..."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, those servants of T'thuun are still kicking around making trouble, are they? Well, they better not threaten my stout supply again, or I'll smack 'em around worse than I did their master."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I can tell you exactly what's bubbling underneath that walled fortress the Sclavus put up on the Dark Isle. Caverns, dark and dangerous, filled with hissing snakemen. Oh, and a surprisingly nice winery. Lovely chardonnay they serve there. That is, if I was the sort of person to drink chardonnay."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "What do you mean, you've never heard of chardonnay?"
As you apply the Radiant Mana Infusion to the Sword's blade, it corrupts the mana and the blade coruscates with dark power!
As you pour the Radiant Mana Infusion into the dark fluid, you can see everything blending together into a swirling dark fluid which hums with barely contained power!
You apply the Empowered Shadowfire Infusion to the Sword's blade, and it glows with new power!
- During The Risen Princess event the pickup timer for Radiant Mana Infusions was lowered to 2 weeks.
- During the Master of Arms event, the skill was changed from Sword to Heavy Weapons for all the Reward Swords, the spells adjusted accordingly. The base damage remains unchanged.
- During the Filling in the Blanks event, the experience reward was introduced.
- Completing the crafting of all three slayer versions of the Empowered Sword of Lost Light requires one sword for each along with another infusion, for a total of six required radiant mana infusions. If completing with a single character this process will take six months. This time can be reduced if you have multiple characters able access the Dark Isle. You may craft the Empowered Sword of Lost Light with a different character, transfer it to the desired character, and then apply the Slayer Infusion. This will make the new slayer version attuned to the character who applied the slayer infusion, overriding the previous attunement of the one who crafted the sword.