|Walk Through ___ Maps ___ Items ___ Images ___|
Quest Overview Edit
Walk Through Edit
- From Yaraq, enter the Empyrean Cloister at 23.4S, 5.8E.
- Split your group into two teams. About half way into the dungeon one team will need to enter the Empyrean Cloister Upper and one the Empyrean Cloister Lower.
- Each team, as they proceed through the Upper and Lower dungeons, needs to throw levers for the other team. So as levers are located by one team, they need to wait at the lever until the other team indicates that they are at their closed door.
- As Acid Pits are encountered they must be jumped - make sure you have a high jump skill and that you are buffed! Also a good tip is to have an Aphus Lassel Portal Gem ready for use in case you do fall in.
- In the final room in Lower is a torch that acts as the final lever for the Upper team.
- The Skull spawns on the floor in Upper, the items in Lower are on the Mausoleum Guardian.
TIP: This quest can easily be done "solo", provided you have 2 characters on your account that can survive the run. The lever-activated doors stay open for a minute or more; you can easily switch characters at each lever door, activate the lever using your other character and run it the next lever/door, then switch characters and proceed in the other dungeon in the same fashion.
|Empyrean Cloister||23.4S, 5.8E||--||02AD||--||--|
|Lower Empyrean Mausoleum||Inside Empyrean Cloister||--||02AC||--||--|
|Upper Empyrean Mausoleum||Inside Empyrean Cloister||--||02AC||--||--|
|Asheron's Second Missive||Instructions (Sepulcher of the Hopeslayer)|
|Rewards from Upper|
|Skull of Avoren Palacost|
|Rewards from Lower|
|Barbed Fletching Tool||Empyrean Scalemail Shirt||Obsidian Dagger|
Click image for full size version.
Lore & Dialog Edit
Chosen of Asheron tells you, "My lord conveys his gratitude for the efforts of your people. If you are one of the champions who took part in the defeat of Bael'Zharon, I can take your Soul Crystal Gem and give you a spellcasting staff to commemorate your achievement."
Chosen of Asheron gives you Asheron's Second Missive.
Chosen of Asheron tells you, "Also, I have instructions here that will lead you to the site of the Hopeslayer's defeat, should you wish to visit it."
Chosen of Asheron gives you Instructions.
Chosen of Asheron tells you, "Greetings, Isparian. My lord Asheron requests the cooperation of your people. Take this."
Chosen of Asheron gives you Asheron's Missive.
Chosen of Asheron tells you, "Assemble the artifacts and bring them to me, so that with my lord's help you may challenge and strike down the Hopeslayer."