- Route: see Xarabydun
- Sells at 135%, buys at 90%.
- See Grocer and Farmer for other similar shopkeepers.
Item Price Health Draught 115 Potion of Healing 230 Mana Draught 115 Mana Potion 230 Stamina Potion 102 Stamina Tincture 135 Handy Healing Kit 14 Adept Healing Kit 68 Torch 14
Item Price Chicken (Food) 27 Honey 3 Flour 4 Drudge Shaped Cookie Cutter 34 Baking Pan 68 Carving Knife 34
Lore & Dialog
- Farmer Khurah al-Rujarkir tells you, "Greetings! I offer the choicest selection of natural, organic produce from Xarabydun's living grottos. Grown without any magical enhancement. Well, unless you count the Empyrean mage-light, anyway."
- Farmer Khurah al-Rujarkir tells you, "I've got a new item for sale. Drudge Cookie Cutters! They're hard to find I'm told, but I've got plenty. I asked the tinsmith who makes them if he has plans for any Knath shapes and he said I'de be the first to know."
- Farmer Khurah al-Rujarkir tells you, "Guaranteed fresh every day!"
- Farmer Khurah al-Rujarkir tells you, "You might want to take a torch with you to the lower levels. There are some old magical lights in the upper regions, but the caves below are mostly dark. It looks like the Empyrean left them alone."
- Farmer Khurah al-Rujarkir tells you, "Hm... We don't get much of that here. But is it fresh?"
- Farmer Khurah al-Rujarkir tells you, "If you can clear out the rats from the sewers below the town, you would have my gratitude. More than once I've found my prize cabbages nibbled."