|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Fenmalain Vestibule Quest|
|Starts At:||Fenmalain Vestibule at 46.9S, 55.2E|
|Route:||From Baishi (east wing of the Town Network) take the West Baishi Settlement portal at 50.1S, 63.4E.|
Quest to destroy a replica of the powerful Soul Crystal that was once found in the Fenmalain Chamber.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Retrieve a as a trophy from Shadows and Shadow Children. The Devious Shadows found in the vestibule also randomly drop the key.
- When inside the vestibule, take either a left or right to the next room and then again while ignoring the middle passage. After that, just keep heading down on the same path.
- Upon making it to the end of the first part, use the Fenmalain Key on the Fenmalain Gate to receive a to the next dungeon. If you've collected many keys, this is a good way to stock up on instant portal gems for quick getaways.
- Make your way to the end of the second dungeon and kill the Fenmalain Crystal, it will drop 5 at a time. s
- Untranslated lore texts, and can be looted from Sahoni Arsanc and Fenmalain Shadow Leader respectively in the Fenmalain Vestibule.
Dungeons & Maps
|Fenmalain Vestibule||46.9S, 55.2E||--||02DB|
|Fenmalain Chamber||N/A - See Fenmalain Portal Gem||--||02DA|
|Give Fenmalain Gem to Gersan the Sureshot|
Hand back the bow to receive:
|Give Fenmalain Gem to Gervena the Oblique|
|Give Fenmalain Gem to Gerloc the Defender|
- Opening Dialog, Gerloc
- Gerloc the Defender tells you, "Greetings. My siblings and I traveled here seeking gems of great power. I hear that there are some master armorers who craft suits of armor from fused gems. Those are beneath my notice. Bring me something even more powerful than a scintillating gem, and I will craft a great and unique shield for you. If you have one of my old shields, I will improve it for you."
- Opening Dialog, Gersan
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "If you can find a gem more powerful than a mere scintillating gem, I would be interested in it. Give me such a gem and I will use it to craft a magical bow for you. The bow will be so powerful, in fact, that normal ammunition will not work on it. You will have to come to me for arrowheads as well. If you have one my old missile weapons, I will improve it for you."
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "I am not a crossbow maker, however, so if you need a crossbow you will have to attach a stock to the bow yourself."
- Opening Dialog, Gervena
- Gervena the Oblique tells you, "I have heard of powerful gems, more powerful than the mediocre gems you bring to those so-called master smiths. If I had such a gem, I could make a powerful spell-casting orb with unique properties."
- Gervena the Oblique tells you, "Of course, if you are not a masterful mage, you should speak with one of my younger brothers. If you have one of my old orbs, I will improve it for you."
- Using the Fenmalain Key on the Fenmalain Gate
- You now have a gem that will send you to the Fenmalain Chamber.
- Handing in Fenmalain Gem
- You give Gerloc the Defender Fenmalain Gem
- Gerloc the Defender tells you, "Impressive achievement, finding this gem. Allow me to infuse a shield with its essence. Take good care of this shield, as I doubt you will be able to find another such gem.
- Gerloc the Defender gives you Fenmalain Crystal Shield
- You've earned 1,000,000 experience
- Gerloc the Defender tells you, "I've also taken the liberty of granting you some practical knowledge...
- You give Gersan the Sureshot Fenmalain Gem
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "A rare and powerful gem. Here is your bow, infused with the crystal's essence. Remember that this bow can only fire ammunition made from crystal fragments, which I can make for you if you give me crystal shards. I am sure you appreciate how rare the gems are, so take care not to lose your bow!
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "If you desire a crossbow, you must attach it to a stock yourself. If you desire an atlatl, give me back the bow and I'll see what I can do.
- Gersan the Sureshot gives you Fenmalain Crystal Bow
- You've earned 1,000,000 experience
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "I've also taken the liberty of granting you some practical knowledge...
- You give Gervena the Oblique Fenmalain Gem.
- Gervena the Oblique tells you, "A rare gem of some power. Here is an orb infused with its essence. Remember, this orb will be difficult if not impossible to replace, so be careful with it!"
- Gervena the Oblique gives you Fenmalain Crystal Orb.
- You've earned 1,000,000 experience.
- Gervena the Oblique tells you, "I've also taken the liberty of granting you some practical knowledge..."
- Exchanging Fenmalain Crystal Bow for Fenmalain Crystal Atlatl
- You give Gersan the Sureshot Fenmalain Crystal Bow
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "Well, it's no bow, but I do have this old contraption here. Remember, this can only fire crystal-tipped darts.
- Gersan the Sureshot gives you Fenmalain Crystal Atlatl