Gear Knights hail from a world that is mostly artificial, appearing to have been crafted in layers over the original world's surface. Mana flows are surprisingly strong, but markedly different in nature when compared to Auberean. When the Yalaini originally made contact with the Gear Knights, they assumed the metal beings were some type of golem, but this was corrected and the Yalaini research team was told that the Gear Knights were the predominant race of the world. The race is very militaristic by nature, and some Yalaini debated (inconclusively) whether or not they may have originally been created as guardian golems for another race.
The Gear Knight social structure is divided by both Caste and House. They have several Castes within each House, and each House governs a different aspect of the Society. The Houses are as follows:
- Gold Gear: Ruling House
- Bronze Gauntlet: Defensive branch of their extensive military.
- Iron Blade: Offensive branch of their military.
- Copper Cog: This House is focused on research, much like the Collegium Occultus are.
- Silver Scope: This is the House in charge of exploration.
Aetherium is the main form of sustenance for the Gear Knights, a battery of sorts. Though they seem to be animated in a similar manner to Golems, they instead rely on a maze of small interconnected parts and gears, which allows them a far greater level of stability, and far less dependence on any sort of animating magics.
There are Expression error: Unrecognised punctuation character "[". Gear Knight entries on this page.
There are currently 55 pages categorized as Gear Knight.
- Apostate Excavation Investigation
- Gear Knight Arrival
- Gear Crossbow Quest
- Gear Knight Parts
- Gear Knight Construction
- Gearknight Lesser Lords
- Hunter Quest (Gold Gear Troopers)
- Hunter Quest (Copper Cog Troopers)
- Hunter Quest (Iron Blade Troopers)
- Hunter Quest (Silver Scope Troopers)
- Hunter Quest (Bronze Gauntlet Troopers)
Artwork & Images
Click image for full size version.