Related topics: Elgenia Montani
|Introduced:||Throne of Destiny||Related Quests:||Eleonora's Heart Quest, Dericost Ruin Quest, Knights of Karlun Quest, Marauder's Lair Quest|
- Route: See Silyun
Lore & Dialog
- Grand Mother tells you, "You are a stranger to Silyun and owe us nothing. Even so, I beseech you listen to my words and help me heal an old man's grieving heart."
- Grand Mother tells you, "The Duke's daughter, Eleonora, was a proud and noble warrior. She led our people to many great victories in the war against Varicci. But her skill was not enough to hide her from the King's vengeance forever."
- Grand Mother tells you, "Before the Fiun barrier was dropped - before we even knew of the existence of lifestones - Eleonora fell in battle against Varicci himself."
- Grand Mother tells you, "He took her to his torture chamber and murdered the poor girl. When he delivered her body to us, we were horrified to learn that he had removed her heart."
- Grand Mother tells you, "The Duke has not been the same since that day. His grief knows no end. But if we could retrieve that young warrior's heart, I am certain that his grief would begin to subside."
- Grand Mother tells you, "Journey to the Royal Hall of Sanamar, enter the torture chamber, and put an end to this tragedy."
- Grand Mother tells you, "But I warn you - if you do this, you will fall out of favor with the Grand Knight of Sanamar. He may well treat you with the same enmity with which he and his King have long treated us."
- Grand Mother tells you, "The citizens of Silyun have suffered much under Varicci's rule. You and your kind disgust me. Be gone from my sight."
Silyun flagged, quest line completed
- Grand Mother tells you, "You have proven yourself to be a true stalwart of Silyun. I can ask nothing more of you now."
Silyun flagged, quest line completed, vissidal flagged
- Grand Mother tells you, "I see you have gained access to the isle of Vissidal. There is nothing more I might ask of you. Maintain a presence there. Remain alert. When more is required of you, you will know."
For more dialog, see: