- There are currently two variants of the Guardian Statue. The statues are not a conventional creature as they appear as objects, with around 8000 hp but can be destroyed for 500,000xp, 60 luminance. They also leave a corpse with tier 7 Loot and have the following possible trophies:
- The gargoyles variant casts the following spells: Gossamer Flesh, Tusker's Gift, Wrath of the Hieromancer, Wrath of Harlune, Gravity Well, Shock Arc VII, and Tectonic Rifts.
- The statues found in Mhoire Castle Northeast Tower and the Mhoire Castle Great Hall are part of the Guardian Statue Kill Task.
- There are also two NPC type statues at 64.6S 44.1W in Graveyard guarding the entrance to Lord Mhoire's Tomb. In the Gaining Ground event the west statue was inactivated and the east statue was given double duty and now also grants access to the Mhoire Castle Courtyard after you give it the three brands of defense. See Guardians of Mhoire Castle for details.
- Using the Guardian Statue to enter Lord Mhoire's Tomb
- Your Mhoire brand burns with blue flame.
- The mouth of the gargoyle is closed, sealing the keyhole. Someone must currently be in the tomb.