- Hea Rheaga Locations. (Dungeons | Landscape Spawns | Points of Interest)
- While Rheaga appears to be a monster he will not attack you unless you attack him first.
- You can choose to kill him or not.
- If you choose to kill him you can loot his head from his corpse and return that to the NPC.
- If choose not to kill him you can take a Letter off the ground near him and return that to the NPC.
- Both options give the same experience reward but different titles.
- Despite having "Hea" in its name, its creature class is the plain "Tumerok".
- Hea Rheaga tells you, "Greetings, human. Have you come to slay me? I have divined, through my vast intelligence and penetrating senses, that a human named Nomea in your shantytown of Qalaba'r wishes me dead. Simply because I am a failed experiment of the meddler Aerbax. I can assure you that I pose no threat."
- Hea Rheaga tells you, "I have no desire to meet, let alone unite or enslave, my brethren. Nor do I care to wage any kind of war, by arms, sorcery, or guile, against humankind. I have studied enough to know that no good can come of treating with your people."
- Hea Rheaga tells you, "If you would slay me, be done with it now. I can assure you, death neither fascinates nor terrifies me. I am not particularly attached to the life I have been given."
- Hea Rheaga tells you, "If you would spare me, merely pick up the note you see before me, and deliver it to Nomea. I am convinced it will convince Nomea of my benign intent."
- Hea Rheaga tells you, "Be warned, I will fight back if attacked. I am not completely apathetic, after all. I do possess some survival instinct."
- Hea Rheaga says, "Is there anyone at all like me? Anyone as unfortunate as me?"
- Hea Rheaga says, "Oh dear... It looks like death is just as boring as the rest of this uninspiring existence..."