February 2005 - Announcements Page
- New weapon tiers
- Each additional tier of weapons has an average damage-over-time increase of 5% when compared to the preceding tier.
- Melee weapons with wield requirements of 370 and 400.
- Missile weapons with wield requirements of 335 and 360.
- Casters with wield requirements of 330 and 355.
- Balor's Rescue
- Banished Weapons
- Carlo di Cenza's Journal
- Fallen Weapons
- Mausoleums of Hate
- Sezzherei's Lair Quest
- Antius Blackmoor - now found in Yaraq
- Balor - Kidnapped.
- Samuel, Former Guardian
- Agent of the Arcanum - Now accepts the following items in exchange for writs|
- Defiled Temple Lower Wing - Upper level restriction removed, was 40-60
- Defiled Temple Middle Wing - Upper level restriction removed, was 60-80
- Defiled Temple Upper Wing - Upper level restriction removed, was 80-100
- Fallen Shadow
- Fallen Grievver
- Fallen Lugian
- Fallen Tumerok
- Fallen Doll
- Fallen Rift
- Fallen Margul
- Fallen Marionette
- Fallen Drudge
- Fallen Crystal Shard
- Fallen Mite
- Banished Grievver
- Banished Shadow
- Banished Monouga
- Banished Drudge
- Banished Tusker
- Banished Mu-miyah
- Banished Phyntos Wasp
- Banished Tumerok
- Banished Banderling
- Banished Lugian
- Banished Olthoi
- Shadow Commander (Lugian)
- Shadow Infiltrator
- Shadow Lugian Portal
- Shadow Seeker
- Town Crier
- Town Crier tells you, "What's the story behind these Banished creatures? They sure sound scary to me."
- Town Crier tells you, "I was speaking with a Lugian friend of mine the other day when he mentioned something about a great disturbance. He refused to elaborate, though I plied him with enough ale to drop a horse."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Queen is looking for help in finding out how Carlo di Cenza found his way to Dereth. Talk to Antius Blackmoor in Yaraq if you wish to help!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Last month I found what I thought was the most powerful sword I have yet come across. But this month, I found an even better one! This a good time to be a hunter!"
- Town Crier tells you, "The Queen is greatly disturbed by the recent attack on the Royal Vaults. She fears we may not have heard the last of these mysterious Lugians."
- Town Crier tells you, "The wind from the north grows cold. I fear a storm may be on the horizon."
- Town Crier tells you, "I can't wait to put this back together!"
- The Town Crier produces a handful of some blackened mineral.
- Town Crier tells you, "Wait, you can't have this! It's mine! If you want some for yourself, you'll have to get it on your own!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Has it really been a year since poor Samuel was discharged from the Royal Guard? I would like to say Eastham was better for it, but... well... Sam hasn't done much outside of drink."
- Town Crier tells you, "Who is this Sezzherei I keep hearing about? And what does he want with the Caul?"
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you found them yet? Those Singularity Caul reliquaries I keep hearing about? I hear people have found some strange items in them!"
- Town Crier tells you, "If you stand on the northern shores and listen closely enough, you can hear the screams of war. What madness makes its home up there? And when will it find its way to our lands?"
- Town Crier tells you, "Lord Kresovus has put out a call for help. The Queen offered her aid, but he said he would rather seek assistance from independent adventurers. I wonder what that's all about?"
- Town Crier tells you, "My good friend Loh-Gann Huhjj found a page from Carlo di Cenza's journal on the beach near the northern Beach Fort. It appears to be part of a much larger work. I sure hope he finds all the pieces. I am very interested in this Viamontian's past."
- Town Crier tells you, "A friend of mine was hunting the Singularity Caul when he came across a powerful new creature. It was a tough fight, he said, but he got a nifty spear out of the deal."
- Town Crier tells you, "The vendors in Shoushi, Yaraq, and Holtburg must have benefited from those newly relocated casinos. They seem to have several more pyreals in their possession than usual."
- Town Crier tells you, "So, Samuel in Eastham claims to have some sort of new wonder drink! He says it cured him of his nightmares. So, I went to the Singularity Caul, got some of those bits he makes the drink from, and gave them over... Can't say that it did much for me outside of clinging to my throat on the way down..."
- Town Crier tells you, "Has that 50,000 pyreal piece of armor been cluttering up your house chest for too long? Well, go to Shoushi, Yaraq, or Holtburg and sell it!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant
No new messages this month.