The largest of landscape housing, Mansions are enormous buildings perfect for large Allegiances. They provide 5 storage chests, 100 hooks and a portal to the basement where the chests and some extra hooks can be found. In addition, mansions also have access to special portal devices that only work when placed on a mansion hook.
Unlike other cottages and villas, mansions require multiple fixed Trophies that do not vary by mansion location.
- Contain 100 hooks (All 100 can be used simultaneously).
- Contain 5 storage chests for keeping your items safe.
- Purchase requirements
- 20 Writs of Refuge, 10,000,000 pyreals, Monarch of Allegiance Rank 6+, level 50+, multiple trophies (see any mansion for an example).
- 10 Writs of Refuge, 1,000,000 pyreals each month.
Chat command to view available Mansions: @hslist mansion
- There are 80 player owned Mansions (plus 3 quest Mansions) per server:
- Keep Your Enemies Closer - The first 30 Mansions introduced.
- The Gathering Storm - Mansions activated for purchase. Obsidian Plains Mansion removed.
- The First Strike - 10 Mansions added.
- Flesh and Blood - 10 Mansions added.
- Fever Dreams - 10 Mansions added.
- Persuasion - 10 Mansions added.
- Castling - Mansions now have 100 hooks in them, all of them usable.
- Repercussions - Final 10 Mansions added.
- 1 additional mansion added during an unknown event (probably when the Obsidian Plains Mansion was removed.)
- Assault - Mansions can now have up to 7 portal devices hooked and 2 miscellaneous mansion-only hookable items.
- Friend and Foe - You can now hook up to 10 portal devices in a mansion.
- Remembering the Past - Two more casting devices as well as two more portal devices can now be hooked.