Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The largest of landscape housing, Mansions are enormous buildings perfect for large Allegiances. They provide 5 storage chests, 100 hooks and a portal to the basement where the chests and some extra hooks can be found. In addition, mansions also have access to special portal devices that only work when placed on a mansion hook.
Unlike other cottages and villas, mansions require multiple fixed Trophies that do not vary by mansion location.
- Contain 100 hooks (All 100 can be used simultaneously).
- Contain 5 storage chests for keeping your items safe.
- Purchase requirements
- 20 Writs of Refuge, 10,000,000 pyreals, Monarch of Allegiance Rank 6+, level 50+, multiple trophies (see any mansion for an example).
- 10 Writs of Refuge, 1,000,000 pyreals each month.
Chat command to view available Mansions: @hslist mansion
- There are 80 player owned Mansions (plus 3 quest Mansions) per server:
- Keep Your Enemies Closer - The first 30 Mansions introduced.
- The Gathering Storm - Mansions activated for purchase. Obsidian Plains Mansion removed.
- The First Strike - 10 Mansions added.
- Flesh and Blood - 10 Mansions added.
- Fever Dreams - 10 Mansions added.
- Persuasion - 10 Mansions added.
- Castling - Mansions now have 100 hooks in them, all of them usable.
- Repercussions - Final 10 Mansions added.
- 1 additional mansion added during an unknown event (probably when the Obsidian Plains Mansion was removed.)
- Assault - Mansions can now have up to 7 portal devices hooked and 2 miscellaneous mansion-only hookable items.
- Friend and Foe - You can now hook up to 10 portal devices in a mansion.
- Remembering the Past - Two more casting devices as well as two more portal devices can now be hooked.