- Route: From Yanshi run due west to 11.3S 37.6E.
- Master Arbitrator tells you, "Welcome to Colosseum! Colosseum begins. Enter the Colosseum. This is the time for challenge. Be strong, and you will be rewarded."
- Master Arbitrator tells you, "Here citizens from Habreous, Yalaini and Dericost match their skills against the greatest gladiators, warriors and mages in the Empire!"
- Master Arbitrator tells you, "If you wish to fight as a gladiator in the Arena I will require you to purchase a ticket from the Ticket Vendors over there. We do need to keep the place running don't we?"
- Master Arbitrator tells you, "Also, I warn you now. Prepare your fellowship ahead of time. Once you pay me you cannot change your registered group and only that group will be allowed into the Arena I assign you. After you enter the Arena you must wait one hour before recieving your reward. Our gladiators need time to rest between fights."
- Gladiator Diemos Token
- You give Master Arbitrator Gladiator Diemos Token.
- Master Arbitrator gives you Arbitrator's Augmentation Token.
- Master Arbitrator tells you, "I see that you have proved your skill against the Champion, Gladiator Diemos. Well done indeed. I hereby grant you the title, Immortal Champion."
- Master Arbitrator tells you, "In addition to your new title and this useful hook caster, I'll also give you a token that you can trade back to me for a great deal of practical knowledge, or you can trade it in to Fiun Rehlyun at the Fiun settlement in the Halaetan Isles for a blank Augmentation gem. A difficult decision, I know."
- Master Arbitrator gives you Gladiator Diemos Statue.
- Gladiator Diemos Statue
- You allow Master Arbitrator to examine your Gladiator Diemos Statue.
- Master Arbitrator tells you, "You do not desire this trophy? I apologize, I have quite run out of space for it here. I cannot take it back from you."
- Ancient Falatacot Trinket
- You allow Master Arbitrator to examine your Ancient Falatacot Trinket.
- A quake runs through the golem and its eyes flash in disgust.
- Master Arbitrator says, "Blood Magic! Blood Magic! Guards! Blood Magic!"
- Ancient Empyrean Trinket
- You allow Master Arbitrator to examine your Ancient Empyrean Trinket.
- Master Arbitrator tells you, "Oh, I remember these! I haven't seen one of these in... quite a long time I suppose. You should keep this safe. Wouldn't want it falling into the wrong hands now would we?"