March 2014 - Announcements Page
- Patch Date: 8th May, 2014
- Patch Size: 9k (Client: 4,728k)
- Players should now be able to complete the Paragon Weapon steps.
- Healing in combat mode now has a difficulty modifier of 1.1, down from 1.3.
- Alternate currency promissory notes are now tradeable.
- Landscape trees are now in full bloom.
- 04/24/2015 - Live event on HG
- Zerzelikyr was spawned outside Baishi a couple clicks. At first we all ran out there and it was just him and a couple gromnies and things were going good. Then +Turbine spawned a good 40 or so VR critters in the general area and death rained supreme for a good 10-15 minutes before we managed to clear the mobs and take Zerk down.
Zerk's body had the normal essences/ambers/portal gems, so those who were quick with the clicker (had a good 60+ chars in the area, so not everyoen got to loot) got an essence to turn in at the Deru Tree. After the battles the normal live event items were spawned: hero tokens, lum wisp, and mmd/legendary key chests. It certainly wasn't the best live event we've ever had, but it was very refreshing to see the green globals and have the entire server come together for a big battle. Even small things like this would be awesome every couple weeks or months, if only there was somebody around to do it (the admin who logged in didn't even say anything :/).
All in all - a good, fun fight with decent rewards. But the best part was simply having a live event. --drthunder2