- Value: 0
- Burden: 10
- Properties: Attuned, Bonded
- Use this item on a locked door or chest to unlock it.
- Number of uses remaining: 1
- A strange key decorated with swirled grooves and made of bone.
- Use this key with either of the two Guardian Statues on the north side of Graveyard.
- Use a statue, and a Dialog will ask if you want to use the key. If you click the Yes button, a portal will open inside the building.
- The person that used the key then talks to the NPC, Shade of Parieth, inside to start the quest.
- If the key user dies or otherwise does not make it into the portal the quest cannot be completed and will reset in an hour. See Lord Mhoire Quest for more details.
- During Filling in the Blanks a rewards chest was added to the Disturbance in the Ley Lines quest (Gardens of Menilesh in Graveyard). Killing Rytheran gives 10 keys (1 per person) and the chest always has an Ornate Bone Key in it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.