I just want to apologize to Ji's mom and Fushido's mom and my mom and I'm sorry to everyone. I thought that we could make a quick pyreal by stealing some baking supplies and combining them with that mucor stuff to make really tasty food, and we could blame the theft on the Tanada. I didn't realize that combining mucor with food supplies would do what it did, make so many monsters. I didn't realize that the Tanada would take things so seriously, and keep killing us time after time after time. I didn't realize that Chow Doun would send adventurer after adventurer after me to try to reclaim his supplies, even though he's already received my confession countless times. Please stop killing me.
- This is one of the many corpses of Pon Mi. He appears to have suffered a horrible, horrible death.
- You find a note and attempt to take it.
- You take the note from the corpse
- You give Chow Doun Pon Mi's confession.
- You hand the confession to Chow Doun and explain what you saw.
- You've earned 117,542 experience.
- Chow Doun tells you, "My supplies...used for that? But this confession explains one thing - this Pon Mi was no master of the Tanada clan after all, but simply an honorless thug whose ambition got the better of him. I suppose the name of his house should have been a hint."
- Chow Doun tells you, "I do not think he is of any concern to me anymore. I will not get my supplies back, but at least my honor is restored thanks to you."