The Quick Reference Card was a short pamphlet included in the original Asheron's Call game box along with the Asheron's Call Manual. The front features the cover art found on the game box and manual. The inside folds out into a three page spread containing lots of helpful information. The reverse side has a two page, hand rendered map of the main settled area of Osteth, labeled as being from the hand of Alatar Locke. This map has illustrations of many points of interest, and labels all of the main Osteth towns except for Tou-Tou.
- Map of Dereth -- A map which for its time was fairly detailed. It labels all the towns, the roads that connect them, and names a small number of larger geographic areas. View an online copy of the map here.
- Keyboard Controls -- A listing of the default keyboard settings the game installs with. Keys are color coded by their function, such as movement and combat.
- Chat Poses -- A list of emote commands.
- Chat Commands -- A short list of /commands needed for communication.
- Attributes and Skills -- A short summary of how attributes effect skills, the bonuses for training and specializing, and the formulas that all skills are based on.
- Art -- Five pieces of art are placed throughout the page: Two different warriors, a meeting in a bar, a Reedshark, and a Sword.
Map Side: (hover over locations for description)
|From the hand of Alatar Locke|