A long the coast east of Arwic are a series of rock formations with some static creature spawns associated with them. Between the 3 different Shore Armoredillo spawns it would be a good place to camp for Spines or Hides. The different points are listed going from south to north along the coast.
- Shallows Pillars - 4 large stone pillars and some submerged rocks
- Coords: 40.1N, 68.2E
- Armoredillo Rocks - Some submerged rocks and a submerged junk loot chest (unlocked)
- Coords: 41.7N, 68.4E
- More Armoredillo Rocks - A couple piles of bones
- Coords: 42.7N, 67.8E
- Even Yet More Armoredillo Rocks - Some submerged rocks
- Coords: 43.2N, 68.2E
- From Arwic, goto the Lost Wish Cottages settlement portal at 32.9N, 59.4E. Then run east to one of the points listed above.
Art & Images
- Very early in AC the point with the stone pillars was populated by Olthoi Workers and a Soldier rather than the Sharks. These Olthoi were heavily camped since most spawned below an impassable cliff - which made for easy perching. All that is, except one Olthoi Worker which spawned up on the ridge with the perchers - nicknamed 'Sneaky' because it would invariably kill at least one of the perchers before being dispatched.
- After the Olthoi were removed from this spot, the perchers moved to the Olthoi Tunnels where brave volunteers would lure the bugs up from the depths to be dispatched in the entrance pit.