|Maps NPCs Creatures Items and Objects Portals Images Update History|
|Secrets of Liazk Itzi's Temple|
|Quests||Clutch of Kings (Broodu)|
|Restrictions|| Level: 60|
|Coordinates|| 40.8S, 11.7E|
|Route||via Depth's of Liazk Itzi's Temple.|
|Map Files:||ACMaps Map|
This is the Puzzle Part for the Burun King's Quest, Broodu.
- There are 3 levers when you portal in. Each lever represents a mathematical sequence.
- If you pull (any of) the levers you will get a message and a sequence of numbers to continue.
- Lever 1: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, the answer is: - Wikipedia - Prime Numbers
- Lever 2: 3, 1, 4, 1, the answer is - Wikipedia - Pi - 3.14159265358979323846
- Lever 3: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, the answer is: - The so-called Wikipedia - Fibonacci Sequence: Add up the previous two numbers (0+1 =1, 1+1=2, 1+2=3, 2+3=5, etc.)
- If you pull a lever, you will be portaled to a next room with 3 levers. ID them to find the right number. Pull it for next room, and next 3 levers, and so on.
- The sequence for the levers is:
- Lever 1: Prime Numbers - 8, 13, 21, 34, 55
- Lever 2: Pi - 5, 9, 2, 6, 5
- Lever 3: Fibonacci Sequence - 8, 13, 21, 34, 55
- After the last lever, you will be in a room with a portal, for which you are now flagged to use.
- If you make a mistake, you are portaled back to the beginning.
- Map available at ACMaps.com
- Wiki Map:
Click image for full size version.