|Walk Through ___ Maps ___ Items ___ Images ___ Lore & Dialog ___|
- Find an Invitation to the Battle Burrows dropped by various human creatures such as Bandit Mage, Thief, Mercenary and Zharalim. These are commonly found (but not only found) in the Heart of Innocence dungeon that spawns near the Obsidian Span on the Holtsburg/Cragstone side. Warning: Lockpick is required to procede through the dungeon from the portal drop.
- Use the scroll to portal to the Tanada Battle Burrows.
- The dungeon is populated with Tanada Burrows Enforcers and Tanada Burrows Sappers which look like just regular ninjas. Lightning Damage works well against them.
- At bottom of dungeon you will find Tanada Soroku (lvl 135, H1000/1000).
- Kill Tanada Soroku and loot the Sword of Soroku, there is a 13 day timer on sword pickup.
|Tanada Battle Burrows||Portal Scroll||--||--||--||--|
|Invitation to the Battle Burrows|
|Sword of Soroku|
Click image for full size version.
Lore & Dialog
Town Crier tells you, "We have heard reports that a champion has arisen among the Tanada, seeking to challenge other human warriors of Dereth."
Town Crier tells you, "There is some kind of would-be champion among the Tanada assassins who has issued tournament invitations to other bandits of the Bloodless lands. Find an invitation and take this champion's sword for the glory of New Viamont."
Town Crier tells you, "We've heard that a group of Tanada assassins has issued challenges to other great warriors."
Town Crier tells you, "Have you heard about the group of Tanada and their challenge to the other bandits of Dereth? It is said that their champion bears a wondrous sword... Invitations to this fight are hard to come by, though. You have to take them by force, it seems."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "That new Tanada Champion didn't send me an invitation to do battle! It's pretty obvious why. He knows I'd take his pretty sword and spank him with it."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, I know that Tanada Champion. What was his name again? Coconut or something? He tried to challenge me to a beer-drinking contest! Of course he couldn't defeat me. I made him cry. Pretty sad sight, to see a drunk ninja crying big blubbery tears over a half-empty mug of stout."