|Walk Through ___ Maps ___ Items ___ XP ___ Lore & Dialog ___|
- (optional)Talk to Mancanza the Wanderer at 87.0N 70.4W, in Silyun to get Muldaveus Sightings.
- Go to the Tumerok Mine at 7.9N, 61.3W.
- Loot the Torn Journal Page - Page 1 from the Pack in this Dungeon. It can be found at the pit "A" on the map
- Go to 75.5N 10.6E - Vendor House, northwest of Neydisa Castle.
- Purchase a Torn Journal Page - Page 2 from the Merchant for 1 pyreal.
- Loot the Torn Journal Page - Page 3 from a pack at 72.3N, 17.0W - Banderling Camp, northeast of Stonehold.
- Loot the Torn Journal Page - Page 4 from the Book Shelf in the watch tower at 42.9N 42.3W (near Plateau Village).
- Combine the first four pages, and hand the Incomplete Journal - Pages 1-4 to Mancanza in Silyun to get the Last Known Location of Muldaveus..
- Go to the Icy Hideout at 89.5N, 56.3W, and get the Insignia Badge.
- Give the Insignia Badge to Mancanza for your rewards.
|Tumerok Mine||7.9N, 61.3W||--||01C1||--||--|
|Icy Hideout||89.5N, 56.3W||--||0033b||--||--|
Lore & Dialog
Mancanza the Wanderer gives you Muldaveus Sightings.
Mancanza the Wanderer tells you, "I have been wandering these lands in search of the Lugian Renegade Muldaveus. My journey has not gotten me very far. All I have found so far is a torn journal page, and various rumors that he may have survived his tangle with the Burun. I have written down several of these Muldaveus "sightings", and I was wondering if you could help me investigate. Go to these places. See if you can bring me any clues to his whereabouts. Good Luck!"
Merchant tells you, "Pssst. I hear you are looking for a fellow named Muldaveus. A man recently came through here claiming to have information on the Renegade's whereabouts. He sold me a piece of paper, but I can't make any sense of it. If you're interested, check my wares."
Merchant tells you, "An excellent purchase."
You successfully combine pages 1 and 2 of the journal.
You successfully combine pages 1 through 3 of the journal.
You allow Mancanza the Wanderer to examine your Incomplete Journal - Pages 1-3.
Mancanza the Wanderer tells you, "I am impressed by your progress! I believe that there is just one more page to find. Find the page and return to me when you have."
You allow Mancanza the Wanderer to examine your Torn Journal Page - Page 4.
Mancanza the Wanderer tells you, "Amazing! This journal page comes from the same journal as the page I found! Find the rest of the pages. Piece them together and return to me when you have. Good luck!"
You successfully combine pages 1 through 4 of the journal.
You give Mancanza the Wanderer Incomplete Journal - Pages 1-4.
Mancanza the Wanderer tells you, "The missing pages of Muldaveus' journal! Let's see if we can decipher what old Muldaveus has to say."
Mancanza begins reading the pages...
Mancanza the Wanderer tells you, "His journal speaks of an icy dungeon he was exploring in the Halaetan Islands. Go there. See if you can find anymore clues to his survival. I have a feeling we are close now."
Mancanza the Wanderer gives you Last Known Location of Muldaveus.
You give Mancanza the Wanderer Insignia Badge.
Mancanza the Wanderer tells you, "What have you got there? An insignia? This appears to be the insignia of Muldaveus! This is proof that he is alive! It's a shame that we still don't know where he is, but at least we know that we are on his trail. Sadly, I have no further missions for you at this time. I can only hope that we find him someday."
Mancanza the Wanderer tells you, "Please take this coat as a token of my appreciation."
You've earned 4,500,000 experience.
Mancanza the Wanderer gives you Squalid Coat.
Mancanza the Wanderer gives you 5 Platinum Scarabs.
Mancanza the Wanderer gives you 2 Trade Notes (250,000).