Then, to ensure the success of our plan, you must take over and fortify the Sepulcher in which the Hopeslayer lurked before the humans overwhelmed him. You will be given enough power within the shade realm to make a minor alteration - to destroy a passage to the lower depths of the complex, so even if humans manage to pursue you into this shade realm, they will not be able to find their way to the Hopeslayer's lair and thus complete their destiny even in dreams or memories...
One final warning: beware the meddling of the other powers as you occupy the Quiddity Seed. Any one of those who colluded with the humans to defeat the Hopeslayer may seek to interfere again. Be on guard for the interference of our former masters among the old Quiddity, or the renegade Shadows under Isin Dule, or even from Asheron.
- Obtained by giving to Diyas al-Yat:
- You give Diyas al-Yat Thief of Dreams Message Shard.
- A strange, cold light emanates from the eyes of Diyas al-Yat as he concentrates on the message shard.
- Diyas al-Yat tells you, "You say you found this in a dream realm? Inside of a Quiddity seed? That sounds so strangely familiar, even though I am sure I never heard that term before..."
- Diyas al-Yat gives you Translated Thief of Dreams Message Shard.
- Diyas al-Yat tells you, "A fascinating message. With your permission, I have made a copy of this myself, for my own... illumination."