- White Rabbit says, "Nasty big pointy teeth!"
- White Rabbit says, "I feel the devil inside."
- [Player Name] has slain the white rabbit after a long, bloody battle.
- Found at the White Rabbit Cave.
- The Pooky Token is only dropped by the White Rabbit that randomly appears when you kill enough bunnies at Easter time. See the Fuzzy Bunny Slayer Quest for more information.
- Not aggressive unless IDed.
- VERY hard hitting (possibly hollow)
- Casts bunny smite (a spell that instantly kills anyone if they don't resist, you can tie to the nearby Ancient Caves so you can quickly return to loot your kill).
- Very high health regeneration, using the fester spell is almost mandatory.
- Run speed is 700: 10-to-1 speeds indicate that this creature runs at 70 MPH.
- Original added during the beta of Asheron's Call, the White Rabbit was updated after Wii's "buff the bunny" campaign was a success. The campaign proposed that the rabbit should be updated to become a threat once more to a increasingly powerful playerbase. thejackcat.com (archive)
- Nicknamed 'Pooky' by the Turbine Developer Jesse "Devilmouse" Kurlancheek.